Q&A #1647

Teachers' Lounge Discussion: A book with geometry and Algebra II

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: den e

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2001111711:50:38
Subject: integrated math

help!!! I have finally convinced my district to go "integrated". However, there are a plethora of texts out there ranging from remedial to rocket scientist. Can anyone recommend a good "middle of the road" series??? denecamrn@netscape.net

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®