Q&A #1651

Teachers' Lounge Discussion: TI-83 or TI-83 Plus Graphing Calculator

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: Doug

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2003090321:32:23
Subject: Re: Re: troubleshooting TI83 plus

I had the same error message, and after slaving in front of the manual and the computer for hours, the solution was found. My brother simply connected his ti-83+ to my broken one, hit 2nd, link, and sendSW on a ti-83+, or sendOS on a ti-83+ silver edition, on the calc that works. Your RAM should be cleared, and your calculator fixed! -Doug

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®