From: Doug <doogle112002@yahoo.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2003090320:32:23
Subject: Re: Re: troubleshooting  TI83 plus

I had the same error message, and after slaving in front of the manual
and the computer for hours, the solution was found.  My brother simply
connected his ti-83+ to my broken one, hit 2nd, link, and sendSW on a
ti-83+, or sendOS on a ti-83+ silver edition, on the calc that works.
Your RAM should be cleared, and your calculator fixed!

-Doug

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®