From: kim <kwiehe09@elmira.edu>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2007061309:36:53
Subject: screen comes on but can not type anything

can someone help me....
My calculator turns on and the little black box shows up but I am
unable to type any information or even turn off the calculator.  The
only way I can turn it off is by letting it sit long enough or taking
the batteries out. It has been working fine and just stopped. If
someone has any insight I would greatly appreciate it. I need the
calculator for my student teaching and don't want to have to purchase
a new one if I don't have to. Thanks.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®