From: kim

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2007061310:36:53
Subject: screen comes on but can not type anything

can someone help me.... My calculator turns on and the little black box shows up but I am unable to type any information or even turn off the calculator. The only way I can turn it off is by letting it sit long enough or taking the batteries out. It has been working fine and just stopped. If someone has any insight I would greatly appreciate it. I need the calculator for my student teaching and don't want to have to purchase a new one if I don't have to. Thanks.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/