From: Will <spike.hyzer@gmail.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2007081317:35:15
Subject: TI-83+ Troubleshoot

When I cut the calculator on, the screen immediately turns black.  I
have tried adjusting the contrast and other methods suggested already.
They do not work.  I did find out though that the calculator will cut
off if I do [2nd][On].  I am currently in the process of leaving the
batteries out for 24 hours(including the Li battery).

But if that fails, what else could it be?  I have already contacted
TI-Cares about this and they tell me the same stuff that has already
been mentioned.

Could it be that I just need to reinstall the OS?

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/