From: Carla <razzberry225@yahoo.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2008020721:56:06
Subject: Re: black screen tried everything

I had this problem for a while, and believe it or not, I sat on my
calculator and that fixed the problem.  I'm around 110 pounds, so if
you're much heavier than me you might instead want to try to push on
it really hard against the ground. My guess is some sort of weight
will miraculously fix it.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®