Q&A #1651

Teachers' Lounge Discussion: TI-83 or TI-83 Plus Graphing Calculator

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: Boris Chernis

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2004010718:53:44
Subject: Re: Re: troubleshooting TI83 plus

Step 1: Remove all batteries for 3 hours. Step 2: E-mail me with the results (or IM me on AIM w/ m17terminator777) Step 3: Report all results for possible further debugging, and make sure you bring a list of people to me who would be interested in having a calculator program written for them. I can write absolutely any program, unless it requires using assembly language.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®