From: Boris Chernis <boris_biz@yahoo.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2004010718:53:44
Subject: Re: Re: troubleshooting  TI83 plus

Step 1: Remove all batteries for 3 hours.
Step 2: E-mail me with the results (or IM me on AIM w/
m17terminator777)
Step 3: Report all results for possible further debugging, and make
sure you bring a list of people to me who would be interested in
having a calculator program written for them. I can write absolutely
any program, unless it requires using assembly language.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/