From: Ryan

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2009050710:57:43
Subject: Waiting Please Instal Calculator Software now

When I turn my TI-83 Plus on all I get is a black line across the
screen.  When i take a battery out and hold DEL and then put the
battery back in the screen says Waiting Please Instal Calculator
Software Now. How do I fix this?

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®