From: Sarah

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2011011817:56:36
Subject: New Batteries and it won't turn on...

I just got my TI-83 Plus from a second party. It worked fine for a couple of days then it stopped responding. I turned it on and off a couple of times, but it still wouldn't respond. The next day the screen was completely black when I tried to show my teacher. She couldn't figure it out. I replaced the batteries and still, nothing. I found a few "solutions" and I tried them, but now my calculator won't even turn on. Any thoughts?

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/