From: Jesse <superman5578121@yahoo.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2003050413:19:39
Subject: my screen is black

When I turn my TI-83 Plus my screen turns black.  I tried pushing
2nd down, but that doesn't fix it.  I've replaced the lithium battery
and the four tripple a's.  What do you think the problem is and how
can I fix it.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®