From: Josh

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2003012100:46:09
Subject: troubleshooting with the ti83+

I've been having some problems with my ti-83+ the problem is that I, while retreveing it from my full bag, mistakenly did so in such a way that the cover pried open the calculator, stripping the threads of the things the screws go in. luckily there was no obvious damage to it's innards. However, though I have repaired the damage as best I can, such as filling in the holes with wood filler, I am still unable to get anything other than a black screen when I turn it on. Do you have any idea what my problem might be? I can send some pictures of the inside of to anyone willing to look at them, although as I said there is no visible damage to the circut. Thank you for your consideration.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/