Q&A #1651

Teachers' Lounge Discussion: TI-83 or TI-83 Plus Graphing Calculator

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: Collette

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2007032614:54:18
Subject: Re:my screen is blank .... batteries new. What is hard reset?

I've recently obtained a TI-83 Plus graphing calculator via second party.... It worked quite well for several weeks. Upon turning it on the screen flashed then went blank. I have put in all new batteries. What is the hard reset to get my calculator going again? Sincerely, Collette

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®