From: Loyd <loydlin@aol.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2005092510:19:36
Subject: Re: Re: my screen is black

I just tried it on my TI-83 and the procedure I previously stated,
works as written.  That is:

Press and release the gold 2nd button and then press the up cursor.
Mine won't work by holding the 2nd button down.  You have to release
it.

By the way, many students now are using the TI-84.  It looks a lot
like the TI-83.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®