From: Shaun <heavenandhell_69@hotmail.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2006012302:08:18
Subject: Re: my screen is black

I have the exact same problem and it appears that this has nothing to
do with the contrast. I know about changing the contrast by using 2nd
and Up and Down arrows but my screen is black and i can't press any
keys. None of the buttons on the calculator even respond, i can't even
turn the calculator off. I have to pull out the batteries to get rid
of the black screen.

Anyone know how to get rid of the black screen?

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/