From: Edward Spar <goatflu@yahoo.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2006101409:19:51
Subject: Re: Re: my screen is black

Hmm, my fiance actually needs to take the SAT and the screen is back.
I tried the dumping memory, didn't work. The contrast controls wont
work either. However, when I turn the calculator on, right before the
screen goes black, it flashes a series of numbers for a split second.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/