From: ST
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2012011611:55:11
Subject: Re: Re: Re: Re: my screen is black

Well, I have the same problem and I tried the 2nd and down and 2nd and
up since I saw different posts. Didn't work. When I took the battery
out and held down delete while putting it back..the screen is no
longer black. In fact, there is no longer anything.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/