From: Geoff Gunter <redrider11@hotmail.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2003082700:51:28
Subject: Installing software

hey man, im at my wits end, i've been trying to install the
certificates and software that it tells you to install for like the
past 3 days, and still it wont work, it gives me this message that
says, "make sure the cable is plugged in right, make sure its in the
right hole, make sure you specified the right cable type" i cant
figure out what to do...man, anyone else out there who had the same
porblem....plz help!!

Geoff

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question