Q&A #1651

Teachers' Lounge Discussion: TI-83 or TI-83 Plus Graphing Calculator

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: Geoff Gunter

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2003082700:51:28
Subject: Installing software

hey man, im at my wits end, i've been trying to install the certificates and software that it tells you to install for like the past 3 days, and still it wont work, it gives me this message that says, "make sure the cable is plugged in right, make sure its in the right hole, make sure you specified the right cable type" i cant figure out what to do...man, anyone else out there who had the same porblem....plz help!! Geoff

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®