Q&A #1651

Teachers' Lounge Discussion: TI-83 or TI-83 Plus Graphing Calculator

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: Boris Chernis

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2004010718:37:58
Subject: Re: Re: Re: troubleshooting with the ti83+

This must be an error in the program itself. Don't worry, this is not your fault, but the programmer's. The solution is the following: Send me an e-mail at boris_biz@yahoo.com. My yahoo screen name is boris_chernis, and my aim screen name is m17terminator777. Somehow contact me, tell me what kind of math program you want. I will write the program for you and send you the code via e-mail. In return, you will send me money either by mail or via pay-pal. I do not charge too high.I do not take money for any job until the job is actually finished. Please contact me as soon as possible. Boris.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®