From: Catrina <emperesscat@yahoo.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2003121013:56:00
Subject: Re: wont turn on

Have you tried changing the contrast.  When I change my 83's batteries
the contrast always resets so you can't tell that it's on. Just turn
it on, hit 2nd once and then hold the up arrow until you see
something.  It may not be the problem, but it's worth a shot.

~Catrina

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®