From: Jerry

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2003092615:32:07
Subject: Changing cursor speed on a TI-83+?

A student of mine has a problem where the cursor on his calculator moves much too fast. It is very hard to control and I cannot figure out how to help him. Can somebody please tell me where he can configure the settings for the cursor movement? Thanks

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/