From: Jerry
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2003092614:32:07
Subject: Changing cursor speed on a TI-83+?

A student of mine has a problem where the cursor on his calculator
moves much too fast.  It is very hard to control and I cannot figure
out how to help him. Can somebody please tell me where he can
configure the settings for the cursor movement?

Thanks

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®