From: Bertha <Kellogies>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2003121017:04:39
Subject: Which one is better for my students

I am teaching a 9th Grade AB Math class in new york. I am asked by the
ciriculum to have my stundents buy Graphing caluators. We have no
doubt about choosing a TI-83 or a TI-83 plus. But which one is better.
odviously, the TI-83 plus is made to be more advanced, but is it worth
the extra money? Please Help
- Mrs. Kellogies

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question