Q&A #1651

Teachers' Lounge Discussion: TI-83 or TI-83 Plus Graphing Calculator

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: Bertha

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2003121017:04:39
Subject: Which one is better for my students

I am teaching a 9th Grade AB Math class in new york. I am asked by the ciriculum to have my stundents buy Graphing caluators. We have no doubt about choosing a TI-83 or a TI-83 plus. But which one is better. odviously, the TI-83 plus is made to be more advanced, but is it worth the extra money? Please Help - Mrs. Kellogies

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®