Q&A #1651

Teachers' Lounge Discussion: TI-83 or TI-83 Plus Graphing Calculator

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: Ahad

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2004011318:33:38
Subject: Troublehoot Ti-83 plus calc

i downloaded this program from tical.org and when i tried to use it, it screwed up my calculator. i can't access any menus like apps programs and graph.ANYTHING. i can only use the home screen. i can't even access my memory to reset it. i tried everything. i took out both the lithium and regular batteries and nothing is happening. please can someone tell me what to do. Thnaks ahad210@yahoo.com

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®