Q&A #1651

Teachers' Lounge Discussion: TI-83 or TI-83 Plus Graphing Calculator

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: mike

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2005010215:41:22
Subject: please help my cacl is screwed

i was wondering if anybody could help me with a calc problem i have. i little while ago a buddy of mine came up to me and offered me a "better" calculator software program for my ti-83 plus. i accepted and ever since whenever i try to graph anything expodential, or type in stupid humongous calculations it shuts off, and when i turn it back on it says "ram cleared" and deletes everything off my calc. its come to the point were i type in a calculation and put a comma instead of a parenthesis it shuts off, instead of displaying a syntax error etc. if anyone could give me some advice on a course of action that would be great thank you for your time mike

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®