From: mike <mcer1017@brockport.edu>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2005010215:41:22
Subject: please help my cacl is screwed

i was wondering if anybody could help me with a calc problem i have. i
little while ago a buddy of mine came up to me and offered me a
"better" calculator software program for my ti-83 plus. i accepted and
ever since whenever i try to graph anything expodential, or type in
stupid humongous calculations it shuts off, and when i turn it back on
it says "ram cleared" and deletes everything off my calc. its come to
the point were i type in a calculation and put a comma instead of a
parenthesis it shuts off, instead of displaying a syntax error etc.
if anyone could give me some advice on a course of action that would
be great

thank you for your time

mike

Post a reply to this message