From: John Sans

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2005022317:17:03
Subject: "Line" on TI-83 Plus calculator

Every time I attemp to turn the TI-83 on, it only comes up with a thin
black line across the screen close to the bottom and then fades
away... The weird thing is, I was using it the morning it "broke" and
I don't think it suffered any falls during the day. (is this a sign
that it was dropped sometime?). Anyway I just want to know if it is
fixable or repairable. Thanks.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®