From: Tai_otoshi <tai.otoshi@pandora.be>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2005091111:22:15
Subject: upgrading problem

While trying to update my OS for the 83 plus, my calc tells me it's
low on batteries (they were new, so I have no clue how that happened).
Then after replacing the batteries and turning my calc on it just
reads "waiting... please install calculator software now."
when ever I try sending the OS from my computer over the thing just
goes "ERROR! Press any key to turn unit off then turn unit back on"

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/