From: Grace <qtpie012281@yahoo.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2007012514:41:01
Subject: Re: Fixing the Black Screen/Black Pixel Problem

I did this and it did reset my calculator. However now the screen is
no long black but rather pretty much invisible. I cant even see the
screen now. I know its on because I can see where the outline of the
screen gets a little darker which it is powered on.

HELPPP PLEASEEE

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®