Q&A #1658

Teachers' Lounge Discussion: Hand as abacus

View entire discussion
[ next >>]

From: Damien Thorne

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2001022200:10:25
Subject: Re: Hand as abacus

The method you are referring to is called chismbop. (You might want to check my spelling.) There is very little found on the web about this type of mathematical Computation method, but I found one page with some information. http://www.tsbvi.edu/publications/abacus.htm I hope this helps you in your search. Good luck.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®