From: Loyd <loydlin@aol.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2001110415:24:46
Subject: Slope, Linear Regression & Equation Solver (TI-83)

Subject charts are posted at the following websites:

http://members.aol.com/ejukat/solver.jpg

http://members.aol.com/ejukat/slope.jpg

http://members.aol.com/ejukat/5pt_slope.jpg

Hope they help with the TI-83 Graphing Caluclator.  The main trick for
at least two of them is to be able to put equations in the F(x)=0
form.  This is a skill that algebra I students often lack.  One
student I taught was very poor at putting equations in the y=mx+b form
but when he realized you have to do that to properly use the TI-83, he
mastered the skill quickly.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®