From: A. Booth <anime138@yahoo.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2001111020:15:56
Subject: When to use graphing calculators

	I am a new teacher although I got my bachelors degree in math about
25 years ago.  I would like to know when and when not to allow
students to use graphing calculators.  I learned to do all this stuff
without them, but now my students do all kinds of shortcuts with them
and I want to make sure they can perform the tasks they need to
without them.  Am I being too picky?

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®