Q&A #1664

Teachers' Lounge Discussion: Group research project in geometry for students

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: Michelle Schwendemann

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2004010821:26:51
Subject: Re: Re: Interdisciplinary Unit on Egypt

This year I created a WebSite which contains both the lesson plan and a WebQuest that I created for this interdisciplinary Unit. I would love any feedback as this is my first try at creating both =0). The following is the website address: http://home.comcast.net/~mrssnowleopard2/

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®