From: Michelle Schwendemann <mrssnowleopard2@comcast.net>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2004010820:26:51
Subject: Re: Re: Interdisciplinary Unit on Egypt

This year I created a WebSite which contains both the lesson plan and
a WebQuest that I created for this interdisciplinary Unit. I would
love any feedback as this is my first try at creating both =0). The
following is the website address:
http://home.comcast.net/~mrssnowleopard2/

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question