From: Julie
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2006022217:03:40
Subject: Standardized testing

As a first year teacher I am finding it hard to juggle the curriculum
and also prepare the students for the PSSA's.  There is so much stress
on passing the standardized tests that we have been basically forced
to "teach to the test".  Our curriculum is the Everyday Math program
and it has a pretty strict pacing that we need to follow.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/