From: Julie

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2006022217:03:40
Subject: Standardized testing

As a first year teacher I am finding it hard to juggle the curriculum and also prepare the students for the PSSA's. There is so much stress on passing the standardized tests that we have been basically forced to "teach to the test". Our curriculum is the Everyday Math program and it has a pretty strict pacing that we need to follow.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/