From: Linda Radke

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 1999102214:05:44
Subject: Detailed Lesson Plan for 2nd Grade Math

I am working on creating a math journal for a second grade class. I want to make sure that I am not expecting too much from second graders. I want them to design the front cover of their own journal and place an entry in their book each week. I want them to write about the different ways math has entered their lives. I want this to be a math awareness journal. I want them to discover the importance of math, how if effects them, and why they need to learn it. Do you think this is realistic for second graders and do you have any ideas for setting this up as a lesson plan? Please email your response to: info@fivestarsupport.com

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/