Q&A #1678

Teachers' Lounge Discussion: Improving Math Education with TIMSS

View entire discussion
[ next >>]

From: Nicole Taddeo

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2001011518:45:48
Subject: Japanese math methods

I am working on a thesis comparing mathematics teaching methods of American and Japanese teachers and I am searching for a way to contact Japanese math teachers to interview them. If anyone has any suggestions I would appreciate it. Thanks.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®