From: ethel kawki

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2003082013:20:25
Subject: re maths

hi, i am now a teacher but i have had problems with maths since i was young...and yes both my mum and dad are maths oriented and i scored well in other subjects. so, isn't it obvious that such problems arise cos of parents? i did not have a splendid relationship with my mum and dad so i tried to hate (really, block myself) from learning what they considered important..without knowing. maybe your daughter has the same problem!

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/