From: Jane Perzia <perziaj@charter.net>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2008010315:28:45
Subject: Where can I get Rocket Math

     I am a second grade teacher in Mehlville (St. Louis) Missouri.  I
learned about Rocket Math from my grandson.  He has it in his school
in Indiana.  He is doing so well, I want to try it with my second
grade students. Please send me the information on how to get this
program.  I would be buying it myself, so I can't buy a huge program.
I am so anxious to try it.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®