From: Dana Carr <Danaccarr@gmail.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2008032321:47:17
Subject: studies on rocket math

I have searched high and low for any studies conducted using rocket
math.  I cannot start my own research until I find at least two. If
you have seen a study or have any suggestions, I am greatful.

thanks in advance,   Dana Carr--Canton,TX

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/