From: Antoinette Draxler <draxlera@puesd.k12.ca.us>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2008042820:53:40
Subject: Rocket Math

	Rocket Math is really the nickname due to the fact that the kids
color in a rocket as they complete each Letter test.  The program is
Mastering the Math Facts by Otter Creek Institute out of Eau Claire,
Wisconsin.  I had great success with it in 2nd and 4th grade.  I
attended their inservice and our school bought the site licence and
videos. I have helped train teachers to use it.  I still find lots of
resistance to the program.  I am currently the AP and we are actually
wanting to look at data and research also. So if anyone has any info.,
please let me know.  By the way, I did find a teacher who has the
addition on line I googled rocket math.  Good luck.  Antoinette
Draxler

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®