Q&A #17143

Teachers' Lounge Discussion: Rocket Math

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: Antoinette Draxler

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2008042821:53:40
Subject: Rocket Math

Rocket Math is really the nickname due to the fact that the kids color in a rocket as they complete each Letter test. The program is Mastering the Math Facts by Otter Creek Institute out of Eau Claire, Wisconsin. I had great success with it in 2nd and 4th grade. I attended their inservice and our school bought the site licence and videos. I have helped train teachers to use it. I still find lots of resistance to the program. I am currently the AP and we are actually wanting to look at data and research also. So if anyone has any info., please let me know. By the way, I did find a teacher who has the addition on line I googled rocket math. Good luck. Antoinette Draxler

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®