From: bernie suchy <berniesuchy@yahoo.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2008061514:51:50
Subject: Re: Otter Creek

I've been using rocket math for 3 years with my 2nd grade learning
support kids. They have done fantastic in retaining their facts. The
regular teachers are bugging me about it! A great sign!

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/