Teacher2Teacher

Q&A #17176

Teachers' Lounge Discussion: Middle School Math Exam (0069)

View entire discussion

From: Chris <ctmuni@ec.rr.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2006070119:44:53
Subject: Re: Middle School Math Exam (0069)

	How did you do? I am scheduled to take 0061/0065 and 0069 all on the
same day on August 5th. I previously attempted the 0061/0065 a few
months ago but came up shy by a half-dozen points. The materials I
purchased from ETS and downloaded from the web were of no real use. I
actually was able to do more from researching practice exams and
problems on the internet.

Thanks

Chris

Post a reply to this message