From: Ray <rcordova@insight.rr.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2006090415:39:19
Subject: CGI websites

This website gives some word problems designed in the CGI format
http://csi.boisestate.edu/dmt/cgi_word_problems.htm

I've been teaching for 6 years and this is kind of like doing an
inquiry-based teaching style in regards to math.  I have done this
with science to great effect and I'm looking forward (with slight
hesitation) that it will work for our students.
Also, just like inquiry science, it doesn't work for every lesson..I'm
running into a brick wall in regards to place value

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/