Q&A #1720

Teachers' Lounge Discussion: CGI Mathematics

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: Ray

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2006090416:39:19
Subject: CGI websites

This website gives some word problems designed in the CGI format http://csi.boisestate.edu/dmt/cgi_word_problems.htm I've been teaching for 6 years and this is kind of like doing an inquiry-based teaching style in regards to math. I have done this with science to great effect and I'm looking forward (with slight hesitation) that it will work for our students. Also, just like inquiry science, it doesn't work for every lesson..I'm running into a brick wall in regards to place value

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®