From: Kari <kari.smidt@k12.sd.us>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2007030312:03:55
Subject: CGI Math

Hi, I have recently started my master's in curriculum development. I
have taken several CGI classes and I am amazed at what I have learned.
I teach 1st grade and my students love it. I love what I see them
doing in class. It takes a teacher who is willing to try new things,
but once you see how it improves math in your classroom you will be
glad you did.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®