From: Karina Richland <kirichland@cox.net>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2008031219:19:17
Subject: CGI Math vs Everyday Math

How does CGI Math differ from Everyday Math.  My son is currently
using the EM at his school and is struggling with it.  I feel like he
doesn't have good basic math skills.  Does CGI Math teach the basic
math skills that the children need to progress to higher level
thinking.  Also EM jumps around in concepts.  My son has a learning
disability.  He has very poor short term memory skills.  So he needs a
program that is very structured and has a lot of practice.  Does CGI
Math address this.
Thank you so much for this information.  I'm trying to find the right
program for my son.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®