From: Karina Richland

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2008031220:19:17
Subject: CGI Math vs Everyday Math

How does CGI Math differ from Everyday Math. My son is currently using the EM at his school and is struggling with it. I feel like he doesn't have good basic math skills. Does CGI Math teach the basic math skills that the children need to progress to higher level thinking. Also EM jumps around in concepts. My son has a learning disability. He has very poor short term memory skills. So he needs a program that is very structured and has a lot of practice. Does CGI Math address this. Thank you so much for this information. I'm trying to find the right program for my son.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/