From: Owen <owenbprince@hotmail.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2008031317:58:48
Subject: program for my son.

Dear Karina:

  You said that your son has a learning disability and are looking for
the right program to help him.  I think you should look at the
"dotmath for kids" site as it has a lot of charts and graphics to help
students understand math.  You can copy the charts from the site for
free.  You can find the  "DotMath for kids" site with the google
search box.   I hope you have good luck in findging the help you want
for your son.

Owen

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question