From: Ina

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2011051019:53:00
Subject: How great it is!

I am a Title I teacher and I was trained by Maize Jenkins, who was a teacher in the pilot study of CGI in Madison. She was so dynamic that I had an immediate interest in it. I was a student teacher at the time, but since then I have used CGI in my classroom for many years. As a Title I teacher I have found it to be wonderful! I have used A and B numbers where students can choose A numbers which are 1 digit, B numbers which are 2 digits, (These can be varied,, of course.) The students are comfortable with story problems after seeing them with their names and interestsun them. They also learn basic math with a little encouragement. It is the best program by far!

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/