From: Chris <warrickchristi@aasd.k12.wi.us>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2005010509:34:51
Subject: Re: CGI Math

Many of our teachers are using this technique and having great
results.  I would suggest purchasing "Children's Mathematics
Cognitively Guided Instruction" by Thomas Carpenter and Elizabeth
Fennema. It's published by Heinemann.  ISBN 0-325-00137-5.  Good Luck!

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/