Q&A #1720

Teachers' Lounge Discussion: CGI Mathematics

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: Jenni Monaghan

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2009101519:05:30
Subject: Re: Re: CGI Math

Can anyone tell me if there is any CGI training in the Tulsa Oklahoma area. I was in Springdale Arkansas and was going to get trained and now I've married and moved to the Tulsa area. I still really want to get trained in this. It is so fantastic. Anyone know anything?? Jenni Monaghan

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®