From: Jenni Monaghan <daisy6497@yahoo.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2009101518:05:30
Subject: Re: Re: CGI Math

Can anyone tell me if there is any CGI training in the Tulsa Oklahoma
area.  I was in Springdale Arkansas and was going to get trained and
now I've married and moved to the Tulsa area.  I still really want to
get trained in this.  It is so fantastic.  Anyone know anything??

Jenni Monaghan

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®