From: James Wendel <ceo@windontlose.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2008012322:01:18
Subject: Transparent Math

Hi All
Good evening to all
I'm James Albert Wendel I have invented a new math that is called
Transparent Math.
I have study much of Albert Einstein work and finish where he has left
off .

I teach this new Transpararent Math to only 5 people in the world.I
would like one more in our group that is good in Math.The people that
are programing my project and the people that have help me in this
project are the best of the best.
Why I say they are so great is because I'm teaching them something not
found or known in any books .And after that they have to program it
into a computer what they have been taught my myself..
If anyone would like to talk about this please E-Mail me at
ceo@windontlose.com

Have a good day to all and your family's
James Albert Wendel

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®