From: James Albert Wendel <ceo@windontlose.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2008052112:05:49
Subject: Re: Re: World Breaking Transparent Math

Hi Mr. Man

Listen I don't have time for people like you I will only say this
once.This method is already proven because we are using the method as
we speak I only need another person for a backup method in case one
program goes down.I want to check program against program to ensure
they are doing the same process.

I hope all is well with you and your family

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/