Q&A #1722

Teachers' Lounge Discussion: Teaching probability and statistics

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: James Albert Wendel

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2008052112:05:49
Subject: Re: Re: World Breaking Transparent Math

Hi Mr. Man Listen I don't have time for people like you I will only say this once.This method is already proven because we are using the method as we speak I only need another person for a backup method in case one program goes down.I want to check program against program to ensure they are doing the same process. I hope all is well with you and your family

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®