From: Mr Man

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2008052203:14:51
Subject: World Brroken Transparent Math

Mr Wendel A sample of your mathematical proof or probability prediction is more substantial than just saying it works. If I said I could fly then you would ask for proof or label me as mad. Inventing or discovering the DNA of a number which according to you revolutionises maths as we know it, is just as wild a statement as me being able to fly. By the way I can not fly but can you prove your theorum is coherent and not just the rambling of a lunatic? Step up and show the world your talent/gift if real or seek professional therapy for your condition. Regards Mr Man

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/