From: Mr Man <dnanumberrubbish@nada.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2008052203:14:51
Subject: World Brroken Transparent Math

Mr Wendel

A sample of your mathematical proof or probability prediction is more
substantial than just saying it works. If I said I could fly then you
would ask for proof or label me as mad. Inventing or discovering the
DNA of a number which according to you revolutionises maths as we know
it, is just as wild a statement as me being able to fly.

By the way I can not fly but can you prove your theorum is coherent
and not just the rambling of a lunatic? Step up and show the world
your talent/gift if real or seek professional therapy for your
condition.

Regards

Mr Man

Post a reply to this message