Q&A #1722

Teachers' Lounge Discussion: Teaching probability and statistics

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: James Albert Wendel

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2008052519:33:52
Subject: Re: Re: Re: Re: World Breaking Transparent Math

To Mr. Man Statement If I said I could fly then you would ask for proof or label me as mad. Inventing or discovering the DNA of a number which according to you revolutionises maths as we know it, is just as wild a statement as me being able to fly. Answer I don't need proof that you fly I have taken the plane many times so I know you can fly.Also if I threw you out a window that would also mean you can fly. If I believe you can fly you also should believe my Transparent Math. also learn how to spell better. Your insult's are no match for me.You think like a little boy. wrong right revolutionises revolutionizes or revolutionists maths math's theorum theorem Mr Mr. May you and your family and all that read the math forum and the people who post here have a nice weekend. James Albert Wendel

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®