From: James Albert Wendel <ceo@windontlose.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2008052519:33:52
Subject: Re: Re: Re: Re: World Breaking Transparent Math

To Mr. Man

Statement
If I said I could fly then you
would ask for proof or label me as mad. Inventing or discovering the
DNA of a number which according to you revolutionises maths as we know
it, is just as wild a statement as me being able to fly.

Answer
I don't need proof that you fly I have taken the plane many times so I
know you can fly.Also if I threw you out a window that would also mean
you can fly. If I believe you can fly you also should believe my
Transparent Math.
also learn how to spell better.
Your insult's are no match for me.You think like a little boy.

wrong                             right
revolutionises             revolutionizes  or  revolutionists
maths                          math's
theorum                       theorem
Mr                                 Mr.

May you and your family and all that read the math forum and the
people who  post here have a nice weekend.

James Albert Wendel

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®