From: Mr Man <dnanumberrubbish@nada.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2008052203:17:09
Subject: Re: Re: Re: World Breaking Transparent Math

Mr Wendel

I understand its frustrating trying to get your ideas across but that
is because your wild claims are unsubstantiated. Show us your
mathematical proofs or part of your calculations in normalised form.
Saying I have discovered the DNA of a number is a bold statement but
is baseless as saying I can fly. Its your responsibility to humanity
if it is the truth to publish your journals or hypothesis to the
academic fraternity. Without such documents if you are the sole source
of information the secret will die with you be it in time or by an
accident.

If however you are merely a sad lonely man with nothing better to do
than rant about gibberish then I urge you to seek therapy for your
condition.

Mr Man

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question